Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 4 Losses
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 10:45 AM
2nd Lieutenant

116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light116 Chambers is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by steve View Post
KD is not going to spell mpg at PG. Will he be there for a set or two based a couple possessions when they run an offensive-minded Scoochie thru some screens where KD might be out top? Would not doubt that at all but AM is NOT giving up on JC. JC had been giving them some pretty good MPG so now he has a bad game like 90% of the other guys and you want to give up on him? AM is NOT giving up on him and neither should you..
I'm not giving up on Crosby. I still think he can be our starting PG next year. But for this year, why not try Kyle at point for a few minutes? Crosby is too out-of-control, even Bucky says it every game! He just isn't ready for big-time minutes. Archie should shorten the bench and play Crosby less (and Sam for that matter). It's not giving up on a guy, just realizing he may not be ready to play as many minutes as he is currently getting. Pitino is the master of this- he plays guys varying minutes throughout the year based on how each individual player is progressing or not.

I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong. I am just suggesting an alternative gameplan.