Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 10:11 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,477 Times in 1,111 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alberto Strasse View Post
is any day when Xavier loses. Especially when Macura gets called for a charge and Coach Mack yells at the ref who made the call. With high definition lips can be read these days.
Chris Mack called him a MF.
I don't think I've seen a xavier loss where Mack didn't have to be held back by his assistants from going after a ref, or like last night where I really think he would have at the end of the game if he had a clear path. If you noticed right after the buzzer sounded, it looked as if he took a step towards them then the crowd rushed onto the court. The guy has zero class and is the worse sore loser in college basketball. He actually partially blamed FS1 the night before when asked about the fights after the game, lol.

His players act like they do because they are a reflection of their coach.
Mad Props to JimBo For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-10-2018)