Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 11:41 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
Are you on crack? They had just fallen victim to one of the greatest rip jobs in the history of the NCAA. There was nothing wrong with that post. NOTHING. I would've reacted much worse. C'mon Smitty, you're better than that.
I hate to repeat myself, so I'll just copy and paste from 2 years ago(No, they were bubble and deserved to be left out):

meh. The Bonnies play a weak OOC schedule and their most impressive OOC win was at Buffalo. They split with us and swept SJ. They also lost at LaSalle. Seriously, with that kind of resume, they deserved to be left out when they blew it against Davidson.

The A10 is rarely going to get more than 3 teams in anymore and probably deservedly so until they can at least prove they can win at a better clip in the dance. In the past 2 seasons, 9 teams have gone and only 3 came out with wins(Dayton twice and St. Louis). The A10 has played 15 games and won 6. However 5 of those 6 came from our team and one was a play in game.

Take off Dayton's NCAA games and you have 7 teams in 2 seasons with one win against a first four team.

Face it, losing _avier, Temple and Butler is going to cost us bids.