User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Colonel

tirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond repute
I would hope at least to hear from some fellow student who can say if he can hold a pencil in class or something. I didn't see a cast on the bench, but is it a wrist or a finger or a hand or a sprain or a break or a hangnail or what? They don't need to answer, but at least somebody should ask.

Whatever it is, it will be fantastic to get him back healthy to add to the great start this team has going. Somebody just ask the questions is all I ask.

And by the way, great news on Frankie - he's not some loser headcase, (which is the kind of thing silence implies,) but he's going to get a chance to beef up and gain skills on top of his already strong base.

Hope the powers that be realize that zero information is more harmful than giving a small bit of insight. You don't have to give up your whole hand, just throw us fans a bone to keep us from going off the deep end.