Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 12:58 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
I feel very sorry for you that Cassonos is better than anything you can get in Texas. I don't think there is any pizza in Ohio that is better than the run of the mill stuff in the northeast.
Heck I've lived in Kenosha for 20 years now. Lived in Dayton my whole life up to that point. While in Dayton, Cassanos didn't seem all that great to me. Probably because it was the pizza I was brought up on. But I now live in Kenosha, a city that thinks of itself as Italian and can't wait to eat a cassanos when I get home. I have yet to eat a pizza in this area, which includes the Chicago suburbs that has a pizza I like better than Cassanos. I realize it's not the healthiest stuff, that greasy cardboard below the pizza tells you that, but man is it tasty. I also would say, I a haven't found a place anywhere that has better Subs than Dayton.
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
TXFlyerFan (02-06-2018)