User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 2017-18 season
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 04:20 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,353 Times in 2,461 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TA111 View Post
However, generally releases are requested within the first few days after a coach leaves. This is because the kids can't talk to another coach while under NLI. It is interesting that none have even asked for a release to talk to other programs.
I noticed this too. And only Wright removed "Dayton Commit" from his twitter account. Everyone else still list that designation. Who knows what will happen with each if them, but I'd like to let them know I appreciate they were mature about AM leaving and taking a moment to see who we hired and giving AG, UD, the current players and the Flyer Faithful an opportunity to re-sell them on becoming a Flyer under AG. It doesn't usually happen like that. I think it's also a tribute to the current team. I think they have done a great job reaching out to these recruits after they committed and brought them into the TrueTeam environment before and after they signed. They are all currently part of the Flyer Family and I hope they all decide this is bigger than a coach leaving. Being a Dayton Flyer is for life. Nobody is a greater example of that than AG. And I hope they take AMs advise and come to UD because their initial decision was made for all the right reasons.

Go Flyers!
Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-31-2017)