User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

TX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeTX Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyers98 View Post
Thanks for the clarification. I must remember incorrectly but I thought there was a whole conversation about his when Michael Jordan's kids were in college. People were saying "why wouldn't MJ just pay the tuition to give the team an extra scholarship?" I thought the answer was that the NCAA didn't allow that. If it is allowed I'm actually surprised it doesn't happen more with pro athletes' kids, or just kids with money, (Steph and Seth Curry, Johnny Manzeil, etc...).
If I have a kid who is offered a free ride you better believe they are taking it if they choose that school. Im not paying for them to go somewhere that would otherwise be free. Call me cheap but college is to **** expensive
Mad Props to TX Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (09-15-2017)