User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 03:17 PM
1st Lieutenant

UD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post
Yes, I think I heard that the two "outs" Archie had in his contract were Ohio State and Indiana. And no, I highly doubt Archie is second guessing it since he got one of his top two choices. Taking over at Ohio State in June with a pretty barren roster would have been less than ideal for anyone involved.

I do agree. It would have been a scary proposition for sure. No telling what would have happened to the current roster. Archie would have had to assemble a staff very quick if he were hired to OSU in June. Rather than give UD any time to transition, Archie would have faced great temptation to just pull his entire UD staff to OSU, and possibly taken recruits too. It would have been very ugly in my opinion.

This is NOT the situation. He is NOT leaving now. He is leaving after the 17/18 season.