Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:42 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,910 Times in 6,994 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
PS- If this is not the easiest one to answer you have ever posted, the rule absolutely sucks and 19 of my peers have currently answered wrong along with me!
I think you been growing and smoking your breakfast, surely the NCAA is not that stupid on this rule when the lane violation occurred first and in theory distracted the shooter. Oh wait, we are talking the NCAA here, guess I believe anything.

I know, don't call you surely.
Sounds like the Assistant Deputy to the Deputy Assistant of the Royal Court got this call wrong.

I skipped 3rd through 5th grade as well as most of high school, too smart for my peers. So why would I want to spend my time answering a 3rd grade question?
Clayton Elementary just called and has openings in all grades...you'll just need a birth certificate and proof of residence to enroll. Good luck...I hear 'cursive' is pretty tough these days!
ClaytonFlyerFan (06-25-2017), Gazoo (06-24-2017)