User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 12:58 PM
Captain

31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough31770 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Ready Action View Post
This summer when Norris Cole is back in town Grant will have him stop by and raise Crosby's game. Watch!!!
We can only hope, but Cole will have his work cut out for him...

Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
He can't transfer without sitting out another year. He's far from ready to play in virtually anywhere at the professional level yet.
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
Exactly. The only option he really has is to just decide to turn pro and go play in Europe/Greece. With all of his family now in the US and financially secure thanks to Giannis I think that is less likely than if they were back in Greece.
Ummm... yea... so if AG CAN'T keep him, what would that tell you!?!?!?

Originally Posted by OCFlyer85 View Post
Jeezus, Mckinley Wright WILL NOT make or break this program.

100% behind AG.
JEEZUS, I never said a dang thing about Wright making or breaking this program, i don't know why you think that... it has to do with the ABILITY of AG to recruit and keep guys. We need another PG next year, and not play Crosby 40 min a game
Originally Posted by 31770 View Post
AGs ability to maintain a high level recruit at a position we desperately need back up in for next year??? yea that's pretty freaking important... Going 6-12 in conference could start a downward spiral. It couuld start a fire and burn your little forest down. And at this time that's the first metric you can use to actually judge if this is a good choice.
Originally Posted by longtimefan67 View Post
At the way this board has blown him up, his head may not fit through the UD arena doors...
Posted via Mobile Device
true