Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 12:36 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,001 Times in 493 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
If he does this, I would lose whatever respect I have left of him.
No offense to any of the UD recruits but something tells me if they were "IU quality" recruits they would not be committed to Dayton. We don't generally win recruiting battles against blueblood programs. Rather we get in early on the guys that develop a little late and end up as three stars. If Archie has to take the Dayton recruits with him to IU, he is already in big trouble. I assume, (if there is truth to reports that UD stepped up with as much money as IU did), that the ability to attract better recruits, 4 stars and McDonald's AAs, was the major reason Archie took the job.
Mad Props to Flyers98 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer14 (03-27-2017)