Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
They haven't updated lately,

Corey Davis committed to LSU
Michael Miller committed to North Texas
Anthony Adger committed to Florida Atlantic
Deishuan Booker committed to Long Beach State

When I say things are moving fast in the spring it isn't just to bash AG
What about LJ Figueroa? You are putting so many names out there I can't even keep up with them all! I can bet you Anthony Grant has a pt. guard in mind that will knock our socks off! Besides, Figueroa is a shooting guard. How do you know that Jordan Davis, who is already commited, is not a better player than LJ! These players that are in the 2017 transfer market are going to go to the schools that they feel are the best fit for them. Our program does not sink or swim because some other school prioritizes and grabs a player before our head coach or assistant coaches get a chance to do so!

Let me give you an example: In 2013 there were two pt. guards from New York City. UD wanted John Severe, who was an excellent player one on one but had a tendancy at times to be selfish with the basketball. Fordham swooped him up first maybe because he wanted to play in front of the home town crowd. UD assistant coach, Allen Griffin, recruited Dayshon Scoochie Smith after Severe went to Fordham. Who do you think got the best end of that deal! The rest is history!

Be patient with AG, OSU Flyer! Everything is going to be allright!
Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
TA111 (04-19-2017)