Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Bracket Pool
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 02:51 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,587 Times in 3,712 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, admitting my stupidity

Originally Posted by Runnin' Rebel View Post

You could just feel the twins willing Nevada to the win at the end of the game... until Townes hits the big 3 at the end.

As always I was multi tasking as I watched Nevada last night. Sunday against UC was the first time all year I watched them, and well, I was out of town and drinking heavily at the time so that game does not count.

Near the end of the game last night I was thinking "that dude" is a stud, he is everywhere on the court. About that time I see "that dude" is standing next to his twin brother and realize that the reason "that dude" was everywhere is there are two of him. SMH and asking why I am admitting this to anyone.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-23-2018), SoTier Flyer (03-23-2018)