Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 12:26 PM
General

Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
I predict Ibi will go 0-10 from 3 tonight.

Said no one on this board, ever.

I don't think there was ever a chance we were going to win the A10 outright. We've been building for an A10 tournament run, that was always our best bet after losing our starting SF, PF, and C from last year, followed by losing our starting 2G and our new starting PF this year.

It's all about building to the A10 tournament, for better or worse. I never said they would win it, or that we were a lock for the dance. Nothing of the sort. Just that I feel good about this team. There's always a chance based on pure luck that a terrible team wins their tournament, or that a great team loses a bunch of games it should not. My position is simply that the team is very much "not dead yet" and has some pieces that continue to develop into the end of the year, which could result in a good tournament run.

Or, Ibi could go 0-10 in the first game and we're done. You can't measure probability in a single draw.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
flybye (02-07-2021), SLUFLYER (02-07-2021)