Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 2017-18 season
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 04:29 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=Buckleyma;497623]
Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
I have no deeper insight on Svoboda, but I have a hard time believing that Miller would give up that 13th scholarship without strong belief that it was for a guy that UD could not pass up.

It seems like that last scholarship is usually held in reserve for a transfer or pick-up that is blue-chip in nature.

I concur with FUDD, here. Archie sees something in the eastern european dude. Although i temper myself with Archie being sold on Detwon Rogers. That did mot work out.
Posted via Mobile Device
Agree. I would however say that AM wasn't necessarily looking for potential superstar with that final scholarship, he was most likely looking for another guard. We really only have 4 returning next season and will have to replace one of those the following season. That's problematic to me, but as you both said, for AM to decide it was worth taking the chance of a bench short of guards, Svaboda must look like quite a prize to him.