Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 06:17 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,916 Times in 6,997 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
I'm sensing microagressions. People are getting their feelings hurt, so you must stop what you're doing.

Maybe it's just me but it's darn near impossible to offend me. I may disagree, I might think you're a horse's arse, but I just don't possess the gene for being offended.

To me it's akin to pouting. We should all grow out of it by age 12 and learn to see what's behind the offense. It's usually the other person trying to get a rise out of me and when it's not it's usually the other person being a fool. And then there's the times I'm being a fool. But where do feelings come into the discussion?!?!
It's a generational thing. New hires in our office say 'screw seniority' and fight for the same things people with 20+ years of experience have earned. They don't care and only want equal XXX for equal work.

A doctor friend of mine has the same issue in his Dayton office. New cardiologists demanding equal pay and equal benefits to those who have paid their dues and earned their benefits.

Spoiled brats. Entitled brats. I propose we give them a trophy every day they're on time and hope it shuts them up.

King Rollo the Compromiser...OUT!!
UDGutter2 (08-14-2017)