Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 12:56 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,285 Posts
ud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
I think what he's saying and I think there's a reasonable argument for it, that Dayton should play one more H/H series, neutral court game

It's great that Wagner, Penn and Georgia State were good. It helps the RPI but the committee has shown over the years and especially this year with the quadrant system that needle moving wins over a P5/Big East program (or any elite team) carry way more weight with them

Middle Tennessee St is 23rd in the RPI and a bubble team. St Bonaventure got left out with a really high RPI a couple years ago.
May I point out that the quadrant system is RPI based? You can see the quadrant breakdown on the UDPride RPI. The quadrant system is independent of conference affiliation. Now, I will agree that some folks - including the committee - have a P5 bias that at times supersedes the raw data.

Last edited by ud69; 02-22-2018 at 01:06 PM..