Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:10 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,910 Times in 6,994 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Due to a lack of officials, I had to ref 6 basketball games last Sunday. I'm a 54 year old King with a fake knee and recovering slowly from cancer BS last spring/summer/fall. If you think for 1 second I'm in the mood to put up with any cr*p from a loudmouthed parent, coach or player, you don't have much of a brain.

In game 4 of 6, I had some idiot dad yelling at me about how and when to call 'double dribble' (opposing kid bobbled a dribble...perfectly legal if you know the rules). Of course I ignored him...which only made him yell louder and louder. It was funny. Finally, during a time-out, this moron actually walked onto the court to continue the double-dribble conversation with me...and this was a D2 5th grade boys game! He and the conversation didn't last long. LaVar Ball....you have a long lost twin!

God help us all...
Alberto Strasse (05-16-2017), ClaytonFlyerFan (05-16-2017), Figgie123 (05-16-2017), Gazoo (05-16-2017)