Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Yes C-time I was wrong on the title being vacated but it wasn't just his final four appearance. Memphis had to vacate all 38 regular season games and the 5 NCAA games so while it wasn't the championship game it was a lot more...so if you want to correct me at least tell the whole story.

If you have no problem with a sleazeball coaching college kids thats on you.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ur-erasedagain
What does it matter that the NCAA vacated all their wins. The games still happened. Who cares what is in some NCAA record book.

Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Apparently you didn't see the reaction from Memphis fans on his return to their city. Believe me they care and will care another 25 years from now. But glad you are showing your true colors not many would admit they'd take him as their coach.
I saw it and Memphis fans weren't mad because the Final 4 and wins were vacated. They were mad at Calipari because he left Memphis for Kentucky and that their program has fallen on hard times.