Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:34 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
I realize that is the direction UD chooses to take, and I realize that's why Donnie Jones didn't get hired. I respect that point of view which you share with them to follow the rules, but it's hard for me to care much about the NCAA rules when they barely/inconsistently enforce them.

In the end I want UD to win games and go deep in the NCAA tournament every year no matter what it takes. If UD were to somehow end up with a vacated Final 4 trip I would still be happy it happened til the day I die.

JUST WIN BABY!!!!
SAD so SAD....screw rules and fair play. While I admit the NCAA don't enforce their rules evenly that don't make it right to just do as one pleases and if ya get caught, oh well.

Ya might want to start following UNC, UoL, Ky, these coaches and program are more akin to your thinking and liking. Dayton is not going to be one of them.
Mad Props to Avid Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
skip69 (05-19-2017)