Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:42 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
And we are all entitled to our own opinions which is fine.

BTW you never answered my question from earlier in this thread about how you would feel if UD Elite 8 trip was vacated. Would you delete all your pics and video of the trip? Would you burn your Elite 8 t-shirt? Would you boo the team when they get honored at a game in 2034?
I did answer it, if you can read it was posted not as an answer to you but an answer in general.

But to make sure you do understand where I come form, I wear my Dayton heat proudly as we do it the right way for the most part, we self reported the Clay Mathie incident and I would not wear my hat in public if Dayton pulled a Calipari. Its not in my genes to brag and celebrate an embarrassment which is what it is. Some of us have higher ethics and standards for our U than others from what you seem to be willing to accept and admit

While one can remember the run and all that went with it, the result would tarnish the program that I love and could not celebrate it.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Avid Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (05-20-2017), skip69 (05-19-2017)