Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:56 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
Like I said earlier we are both entitled to our opinions, It's also obvious you are a much better human being than I am, and never done anything wrong or deceitful.
I see you are one of those who take an opinion different from yours to the extreme. We have all done things we would like to be able to undo or redo but there are levels of deceit in what you are implying. Cheat Cheat Cheat until you are caught is in a whole different world than a few things some of us may have done. This is an imperfect world and therefore we all make mistakes but to believe that two wrongs made a right and that others may be doing it so its okay is again on a whole different level.

Dayton made it to the elite 8, the right way, and with limited personnel which makes the run all that much sweeter.

With that cheat cheat cheat mentality which you openly display in your posts should raise a red flag to anyone who knows you. Well at least since you are open about it they would have fair warning up front.