User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Captain

shwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
I don't understand some people's hatred of Calipari. Is it because you think he is the only person who might be cheating? If that is your argument every single coach out there is walking as close to the line as they can, and if you don't believe that you are simply being naive.

Do I think Calipari has a lot of connections and uses them to his advantage? Yes. Could he possibly have broken some NCAA rules? Sure. As the saying goes "If you're not cheating, you're not trying!"

If Calipari wants to move to Dayton for a "retirement" job in a few years I would gladly take him as long as he keeps getting recruits.

I agree... I actually believe him when he says he tries to do whats best for the kids. His job is to get them in the NBA and he does that, in turn it helps his career. Seems like a win win.

It's funny people say they wouldn't want anyone near coach cal, coaching datyon... when he's probably archie's biggest mentor outside of his family.

He's no better or worse than any of the other top head coaches.... just maybe more honest about how much he really cares about the kids getting an 'education'.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shwag33 For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (05-18-2017), oldfan (05-18-2017)