Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:32 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,388 Times in 620 Posts
AC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond reputeAC91 has a reputation beyond repute
I actually don't mind Cal. he essentially wins by understanding the rules of the game and being honest about it. I have a much harder time with the likes of Roy Williams who can hide behind some perceived rosy image of an institutuion and be a part of the BS that went on there for so long. Cal does not ever try to pretend to be so,mething he isn't. And I believe now thathe is part of a program that kids really want to be a part of, he doesn't have to play along the edges of the rules. once they allowed one and does, his job became relatively easy. And as a basketball coach, I understand all of the talent, but he essentially has a new team every year and i am amazed at how he canget them playing together so consistently.
Mad Props to AC91 For This Totally Excellent Post:
DallasFlyer (05-25-2017)