Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 11:17 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
Who stopped recruiting Rose prior to him signing his LOI? I'm under the impression that Duke was recruiting him to the very end. But, to be honest, I don't follow recruiting all that closely, so I could be wrong. I haven't heard anything about anyone backing off of him, though. In fact I'm pretty sure that Duke offered him a scholarship, and the only reason they "backed off" of him is because he didn't sign it. Memphis offered him one and he signed that one instead.
You admit you don't follow recruiting all that much yet you are certain about those things you list. Lets see, Duke and coach K is recruiting Rose hard till the end and offers him a ship, but Rose signs with a mid major, yep makes perfect sense....NOT.