User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 11:37 AM
1st Lieutenant

UDFLIES is a name known to allUDFLIES is a name known to allUDFLIES is a name known to allUDFLIES is a name known to allUDFLIES is a name known to allUDFLIES is a name known to all
Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
You're confusing technicalities with practicalities. The NCAA is a hyper technical world. UofL is not dealing with an initial eligibility issue where the rules are pretty black and white. They're dealing with a failure to monitor issue. The rules for that typically don't involve vacating wins. The best analogy I can come up with is that Memphis was driving a car without a license, but other than that was breaking no traffic laws. Louisville had a license, but was going 60 in a 25. Those are going to be handled very differently.

Can you name one example where a school used an ineligible player in any sport that did not have to vacate every single game that player appeared in? I can't.

Can you name any failure to monitor cases where teams were not having to vacate wins?? Yes. There are tons of them.
No no no, my argument is a UofL coach PAID for strippers/prostitutes for their recruits. Which would make the said recruits ineligible (receiving improper benefits), which would vacate wins.
Posted via Mobile Device