Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 12:09 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,011 Posts
xubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
You admit you don't follow recruiting all that much yet you are certain about those things you list. Lets see, Duke and coach K is recruiting Rose hard till the end and offers him a ship, but Rose signs with a mid major, yep makes perfect sense....NOT.
Memphis had spent three straight years without falling out of the top ten, or something crazy like that. They'd been to back to back Elite Eights. They were selling out an NBA arena for every home game for several years running. They were only a mid-major in the sense that people say Gonzaga is a mid-major. In other words, they were not a mid-major at all. It's not like he went to Arkansas State.

And Gazoo, to his credit, is usually pretty sure of himself. I just asked him to show me where it says Duke backed off of him because that's not how I remember it.

Last edited by xubrew; 05-20-2017 at 12:36 PM..