Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jerseyflyer09 View Post
Oh my God a new camera angle. That's bigger than everything else.
So to me it sounds like they are going to move the camera to the opposite side of the court just like CBS does for the NCAA games. My question is if UD is going to flip the benches to opposite side of the court too. I always like to watch games on the side of the court opposite the benches. I currently sit in 412 but if they flip the benches I'd want to the other side(403-405)

EDIT: I think I've answered my own question. After looking more closely at the info UD put out it says they are "Removing the existing crow's nest camera platform and creating a new one in the upper EAST side seats." So I think the camera is going to stay on the same side of the court as it is now. The NCAA/CBS always put the camera on the opposite side because the crow's nest would have been in the way. With it gone there is no reason to flip it to the other side and have a bunch of people wanting to flip sides like I would have.

Last edited by C-time; 05-11-2017 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: Answered my own question I think
Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
jerseyflyer09 (05-11-2017)