User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Bracketology
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 11:52 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
This season has a long way to go and even an NIT bid is far from assured. But I don’t think any rational person can look at this program and not see significant improvement, including with AG’s development as a coach.

We all suspected he would be a good recruiter, and he’s exceeded my expectations even on that front. Jalen? Obi? The transfers biding their time till next year? Four-star commits in Dwayne and Chase? He’s assembled a truly impressive batch of athletes and completely fine-tuned the culture of the program. And as far as X’s and O’s, I think he’s turned a corner there, and in part because his staff is first-rate.

These next two road games will be difficult, and if things don’t go as hoped, we’ll still see folks jumping off the bandwagon. That’s just the nature of some fans. But on the whole, we have reason for optimism — now and in the future.
Spot-on.

52% chance to go 1-1 versus VCU and St. Bonnies
28% chance to go 0-2 versus VCU and St. Bonnies
20% chance to go 2-0 versus VCU and St. Bonnies