Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 12:36 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Interim Wannabe Sir MN, while I agree with the idea that some NBA prospects are prospects because of their defensive intensity and ability (Chris Wright had that potential), Kostas sees himself as an offensive player...defense is the least of his worries.
Oh I don't disagree that he sees himself that way. I'm just saying that if he is to have any NBA success it will have to be at the defensive end. Like I said, he isn't ready for it mentally yet.

I don't think there is any doubt that any potential NBA teams see for him is defensive while his offensive output would have to be low volume/high efficiency.