Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: On to 2018-19
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,145 Times in 598 Posts
bcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond reputebcross has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
You asked every player who chose another school over UD and that's what they told you?

Did you even ask 1?

I'm being a bit harsh, but this is the sort of internet-based definitive statement that is utterly indefensible. It might be 100% true but you would never say "I can tell you with 100% certainty this doesn't happen."

Now tell me "all I said was I can't recall" which is 100% true. It's just not a worthwhile statement. I can't recall a single player from the 1994 national championship team but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Did you not read the definitive statement that I was responding to? It's not my burden of proof and that was only a small part of my post. If you disagree with my opinion, fine, but spare me the BS.

Last edited by bcross; 03-09-2018 at 05:19 PM..