User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Crosby
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 10:21 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,124 Times in 4,169 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet. If the men's basketball success doesn't come close to Archie's the excuses will be flying around here. He's a UD alumini who played under Donoher. He's the golden boy who can do no wrong. This was one of things I was worried about. He can set us back to the BG days or worse, and he's going to get free passes over and over and over again from most of the posters here and many of the alumni and boosters.
Don't worry, rollo has publicly assured me on here that if things start heading south, then he will speak up.

And I think we all know that rollo is not afraid to speak his mind on here! Lol.
Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (05-06-2017)