Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 11:50 AM
General

Thanked 4,344 Times in 2,135 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
If we're going to talk missed recruits, might as well throw Nahziah Carter into the conversation along with Wright. He's having an OK, certainly not spectacular, frosh campaign at Washington. 5.1 ppg, minimal rebounds, nice steal numbers, not many assists, a few more turnovers. Looking at the game by game chart, he's put up some solid efforts vs lesser opponents, but has struggled to "find his shot" (or in some cases any shots) vs the better competition on their schedule. Not having seen a second of him play, kind of tells me that he's an explosive athlete that can control things vs lesser competition, but needs some refinement on his skill set to allow him to maintain that level vs better competition/athletes. Perhaps if he had stuck with the flyers he'd have a larger role than Svoboda currently does, doesn't appear to be as refined as Jordan Davis does (based soley on stats, and what I've watched of Davis).

Similar to SDF I'll always have an "interest" simply because they were committed to the Flyers at one point. Similar to Henton and the Dunkin Donuts kid, I'll never really dwell on it, because I understand why they made the decisions that they made.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Medford For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (01-06-2018), flyerfanatic86 (01-05-2018), MNFats (01-05-2018)