Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 11:41 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,363 Times in 1,101 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
I found it interesting in the game program from the Friday/VCU game that Anthony Corbett admitted to what I had suspected all along about the late 1980’s teams (Legendary coach Donoher’s last team) where he said the 89/90 team had underperformed and admitted that their lack of success had nothing to do with him as coach but rather their abilities as a team to play harder and play together. Also he acknowledged that they started that run (and thought) with their record standing at 11-9 in early 1990.

I feel the same could apply to this team, this year. This team has shown it can compete with and win against any team in the A10 this year. I still feel they can make the dance with a run starting right now. I never see the glass as half full. It can happen this year. My vote of confidence fwiw is firmly behind coach AG.
Posted via Mobile Device