Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,288 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Beatty Town Coach View Post
Shocka43, you sir are inherently biased; and rightfully so. You definitely understand marriage.

The only thing I can say, is GO FLYERS and GO RAIDERS.

The rest of the above conversation is way too rationale. When dealing with the entity known as the NCAA, all bets of sanity are on hold. When you think they won't do this, or they wouldn't do that,etc....lookout.

I think Longtimefan and MrFlyerfanatic have it likely right, that wright state is likely to face X, UC, or a regional B10 school. I'm not predicting their NCAA victories, but if we summarize Wright State's season, they finish second regular season they were the number 2 overall seed, they beat Northern Kentucky in a game, won 25 games, and they are conference tournament champions. That is really getting it done! that is better than good, they are tough. and it certainly wouldn't surprise me if they win a game or two.
Actually beat the Norse in both games. They have had a good season and deserve to Dance.
Mad Props to UD62 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Beatty Town Coach (03-07-2018)