Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 08:21 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,285 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jumpin' joe View Post
From Darrell's Instagram Account...
“During my time here at the University of Dayton, I’ve learned a lot of things. I value each and every group of people here, from the fans to the community. After wins and losses you all have been there cheering me on at all times. You all are so noisy it seems like you could go straight through the TV.
“Game after game you guys are the ones who kept me going these last four years. I can’t thank you enough. For my past and late teammates, y’all have rallied around me, turning me into a leader for our team and becoming my brothers for life. For my mentors, you have completed an enormous task by helping me make smart decisions, step by step. For my sports advisors, words can't express how appreciative I am for you folks. Without the proper grades there is no basketball, and you ensured I remained in the know regarding my evaluations so that grades never became an issue for me in school.
“And for the athletic trainers, I’m forever indebted to you because of the insane amount of time you all put into helping me recuperate game by game. I'm very sad to leave, but I’m excited to have developed and matured into my own person. I will make everyone happy and proud of me since this is really just the start of my athletic career. I'm going to keep on pursuing my dream and UD helped fuel that fantasy and make it a reality.”
Very classy. DD came in a skinny, shy kid and leaves a man, with a degree and a ton of respect. The future is bright for him. UK, UNC and Dook can have their one-and-dones. Welcome to the University of Dayton Alumni Association DD!