User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Bracket Pool
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 02:00 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,163 Times in 4,196 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
For those still interested:

BigUDfan leads with a current score of 78 and has Kansas winning it all. A Kansas win on Saturday night would bring the total up to 94 and BigUDfan would be the bracket champion regardless of what happens in Monday night's National Championship.

Yours truly (CE80) and doug wales are currently tied for second with a score of 72. Both have Villanova winning it all. A Villanova win on Saturday night would bring each total up to 88. A Michigan win over Loyola-Chicago would give CE80 the bracket championship. A Loyola-Chicago win would keep CE80 and doug wales tied going into Monday night. The bracket winner would be the one with the closest prediction to the final combined score.

Anyone currently in 3rd place (or worst) can't surpass both current first or second place because even if you have Kansas or Villanova winning it all, the current first or second place brackets points will increase just as much as yours.

I think this is correct but as my wife can attest to, I have been wrong before.
You did an amazing job with your bracket, you picked 3 out of the 4 Final 4 teams, Michigan, Villanova, and Kansas. Congrats!
Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
bigudfan (03-27-2018)