Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
"Champlin Park Rebels, ranked No.1 in Class 4A, used a strong first half to defeat the visiting Park Center Pirates 85-75 and remain undefeated at 13-0." "Brian Smith, a 5'10" guard, led all scorers with 25 points." "Teammates McKinley Wright and Theo John added 23 and 16 respectively." McKinley hit right on his average for the season! What a player we are getting next season! He is unselfish! I don't know how many assists he had last evening but I bet he was feeding Brian Smith when he knew his teammate had the hot hand.

Champlin Park's next game is at Hopkins on Thurs. 1/26
According to this he only had 3 assists. I'm still impressed by his overall output (23.2 ppg, 6.9 apg, 8.2 rpg, 2.7 spg). I know high school competition isn't the best, but I'm impressed by anyone 6'0" tall grabbing 8+ boards a game. I'm assuming they don't really track turnovers...no way he only has 2 this season.

http://www.mnbasketballhub.com/roster_players/15524366

Still hoping to get out and see him play in person. I'm about 45 minutes from Champlin Park. My local team is also one of the top teams in the state - still holding out hope that we play Champlin Park in the State Tournament so that I can get out there and watch. My wife joked that we should show up in our UD garb and get MW up to speed on the various UD cheers.