Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,409 Times in 577 Posts
anthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
There is nothing that says that people have to be positive in the game thread. If the game is not going well I expect some negative comments and I usually am one of the people writing them. Tonight I chose to mostly watch the game without commenting as much. People (not just you Flyer 86) need to lay off the posters who make what are interpreted as negative comments. Its a game and there are ups and downs and it is not all going to be positive commentary.
My problem is the lack of follow up by these posters who simply say "BG can't coach" and then don't come back to give credit where it's due. To me, these folks have zero credibility and I couldn't care less if they're called out.

I don't think anyone is asking for positive commentary all the time, that's a rather extreme statement on your part. All I ask for is if you're going to bash BG, Wright, Staten, etc, give them their due when they give it their all. These guys (coaches, players, team managers) bleed red and blue more then any of us. Many posters who criticized these guys did come back to give props, but there are a select few who haven't been seen since. Those posters deserve to be called out.

Last edited by anthonycharles; 12-23-2010 at 01:56 AM..
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to anthonycharles For This Totally Excellent Post:
Fairborn Fan (12-23-2010), John R (12-23-2010), rollo (12-23-2010), San Diego Flyer (12-23-2010), The Gem (12-23-2010), UD Sam (12-23-2010)