Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyerfan4life View Post
Kira Lewis and Tre Mann aren't coming to Dayton. Can we stop mentioning them?
You may be right but that wasn't the point I was trying to make! When McKinley Wright blew up his senior year he was going to be a Flyer up until the time of the coaching change. Some players are loyal and Anthony Grant was one of the first coaches with his Alabama connection to offer Kira Lewis so lets just see what happens!

I believe Rodney Chatman would be a good backup PG to have for two years. He seems to have the ability to get to the basket and draw fouls (shoots 78% from the line). Playing time is something we have to give to a reliable point guard. There are many transfers out there (almost 600 so far) so Anthony Grant and his staff need to exercise caution to keep team chemistry in using the 3 remaining scholarships.

Or they could ask myself or jack72 if they are deadlocked on choosing between two players! Tongue in cheek!

Seriously, you have to have fun with this recruiting stuff because how else would all of us get through the off season.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank OSU Flyer for keeping us up to date all the time! Thank you very much!!!
Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
MNFats (05-04-2018)