Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,171 Times in 4,201 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
I see that this 144 list puts Cincinnati and Xavier right next to each other In a grouping. But they pick a Cincy just a little bit better. There seems to be a lot of familiar names on the “newcomer list” for Cincy. I thought I read a lot about Dayton recruiting for these names like: Mammadou Diarra, Logan Johnson and Prince Gilliam Toyambi. Whether Dayton had any real shot at these recruits or not I think it might show to whom we are losing recruits in the war of recruiting. I still think that we need to get Anthony Grant that helicopter so that he can compete with North Carolina State and impress high school recruits.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll take Xavier over UC this year. I see no slow down/hiccup with Travis Steele taking over.

Cronin IMO, really needs to work on his offense, they struggle offensively IMO. They have only been past the round of 32 once in his 12 years there.

I think his seat should be warm, maybe even hot.

Last edited by ud2; 10-12-2018 at 11:22 AM..