Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Penn Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Flyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond repute
Before game, I looked at Penn basketball website and saw that they play pretty good on the road. Then when we were down 12 points at start, I said this will be difficult. Opposing coaches now know that we come out of the gate like molasses in January. We need to start hard and fast and never let down during the game.

I liked when Crosby drove to the basket but his half court game as PG needs work. I hate seeing Crosby or DD racing down court in a one on three and trying to score. First time I really saw Kostas playing for a long time and am not that all impressed. He has a ton of talent but needs work. Maybe he reads press releases about himself and his brother and work on his own game. What was the temper issue particularly when he already had three fouls? I thought Penn's center goaded him.

Maybe I missed it but I think AG has to start getting angry and doing some yelling aduring breaks and showing he expects much more. Why is X on the bench? Is he injured or has AG put him in doghouse.

I think we have a good nucleus of kids and I expected that the time for trying combinations and lighting a fire for the start of the A-10 season was over. I thought we would have our starting five and first two alternates set for the start of the A-10 season. But on the basis of a loss to Penn at home, it does not look that way and I have doubts about the team mysteriously jelling and starting the A-10 season on fire.

The beginning of the A-10 conference season is a chance for a new start towards the goal of the conference championship. Flyers, please prove me wrong!!!