Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

oldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post

I don't think that is a reason to question his character.

I agree MNFats. Some people here do not understand character and Minnesota. In castigating MW they are not just impugning MW but the whole state of Minnesota. Stereotyping is just wrong. This is a state that elected a comedian to be senator, some may say what a joke. This is a state that elected an out of work studio wrestler to be governor. My guess is if Rollo lived in Minnesota he could be governor or perhaps have the state changed to a kingdom with the full consent of the population. In any case many Ohioans fail to understand the Minnesotan and just react without giving the benefit of the doubt.

Please accept our apology.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to oldfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (04-11-2017), MNFats (04-11-2017), rollo (04-11-2017)