Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:24 AM
1st Lieutenant

UDaMan has a spectacular aura aboutUDaMan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Fly View Post
I know nothing about this "Prospects Nation" site, but they have her as a four-star with an international ranking of 13. I don't know how that would translate to American player rankings.

http://www.prospectsnation.com/playe...na-christinaki
They posted there explanation for a 4 star player as:

"A four-star rating means we project this player has the ability to impact most tournament-caliber teams. This level of player should contend for multiple All-Conference honors at the mid-major level while also being capable of making major contributions at power (or BCS) conference schools."

Sounds good, if true.

I watched a posted video on Vimeo (vimeo.com/56569556) which seemed to be some kind of club game from 2013(she is #7 on green). What I saw surprised me. She is listed as a wing but she looks like she is playing PG. She seems to be a very confident ball handler with good court vision. While she doesn't seem to create a lot of offense off of her dribble, she did very well in transition and her teammates always seemed to look to her to lead the break. That would work well for us.

She didn't show a lot of offense, mostly drives, as she seems to be a pass first, shoot second type of player. She didn't look to be overly athletic but seemed to be fairly quick and ran the court well.

On the whole I think she will contribute.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDaMan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (05-08-2014), jack72 (05-08-2014)