User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 09:12 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

FlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dnutz77 View Post
Dayton's defensive efficiency improved each year under AM.

2012 = 158th
2013 = 145th
2014 = 72nd
2015 = 31st
2016 = 15th

Although UD made the NIT in AM's first season (20-13/9-7), they played like hot garbage against Iowa in the first round. What's my point? Let's give CAG a little time (i.e. more than 4 games) to implement his style of play before we send the Coast Guard to look for the sinking Titanic. Collectively, "we" do this EVERY.SINGLE.TIME UD has a new coach. UD is a young team and the guys they are relying on don't have a ton of collegiate experience (other than DD and JC). It is going to take some time to get comfortable with AG's system.

Patience!!
Agree. I had hopes that we'd hit the ground running and even have an outside shot at an at-large invite. That's not our team today. It's going to take time for the team to gel and frankly for Coach Grant to get his players coached up. It may get worse before it gets better.

I'm fine with CAG giving the freshman lots of minutes, getting thru the growing pains and lets see what we can do at the A-10T. If nothing else, we'd be far better prepared for next season. May not be fair to DD (who has amazed me so far) but he's getting tons of playing time to show his stuff, and the advantage of being in the A10 is that we can win that **** tournament.
Mad Props to FlyerBob For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (11-20-2017)