Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 06:03 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
If you watch the you tube videos of both Anthony Gaines and Keith Williams they are both outstanding talents. We can't miss with either one as they can both play at a high level.
They like to play above the rim and dunk every chance that the opportunity presents itself.

I know that mixtapes just show the best of the best highlights but there are videos of the Nike Peach Jam etc. that show both players raining three's and generally dunking over anybody and everybody!

Darryl Morsell would be a great get but the above two wings are good as well.
I did exactly that, I watched videos of Anthony and Keith. Both of them have very good handles, great releases and athleticism. I think that Keith might have few more moves than Anthony at this point but I would be happy with either of them!

I also enjoyed the highlights of many good defensive plays by Keith