Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 12:56 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,592 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
Concur with RamodWaleskowski. Please consider that people are confusing the Stebbins high school and Wayne high school school redistributing or gerrymandering that was done with some kind of recruiting allegations.
Posted via Mobile Device
I can assure you that several of us on here who know people in Huber that are quite ****ed over all this, as well as many throughout the Dayton area, that are not confusing any of this with whatever Stebbins football issue your talking about.

It is not just Wayne football either.

Kids do not leave Beavercreek or CJ (who do not live anywhere near the Huber Height school disctrict) for "better academics"

When the AD is also the head football coach, well, I won't go there.....

And while I have the stage, thank you to the unsigned red pipper on this topic. I can assure you I want absolutely nothing but the best for Kevin Kuwik, one of the greatest men to ever sit on the Flyer bench or walk this great earth of ours. This is absolutely the best possible available basketball job KK could take of the remaining options when AG did not keep him on at UD, yet still stay local with his family.

Here is a little prediction for all of you Wayne fans. When Travis Trice's daughter graduates in 2 years, Trice takes over the boys program again, as KK will have been hired by UD as an assistant for Coach _________ who has moved on from Grants staff.

Everyone have a great 4th of July week!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (06-30-2017), shocka43 (07-07-2017)