Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:21 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
One of the hottest names on the JUCO level right now is Wabash Valley power forward Austin Trice. The former Hales prep standout is now leading the nation in rebounding at the junior college level. At 6’7” Trice has great strength in his arms along with big time athleticism.

What is going on with recruiting?

“So far I am getting calls from Illinois, Georgetown, Dayton, Tulsa, and Kent State. Things are going great right now. I am just enjoying the process.”

Several programs have extended offers.

“I have offers from Kent State, Murray State, New Mexico, and more.”

Trice says he is very open in the recruiting process and there are no leaders at this point. He has taken a pair of visits with an official visit to New Mexico and an unofficial visit to Illinois.

https://www.prephoops.com/2018/02/re...in-trice-juco/
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
priceg75 (02-13-2018), rollo (02-12-2018)