Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:58 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
And when AG gets fired and your guy get hired and does not do well you are going to say that your guy was dealt a bad hand. How far in the future do you want to project how bad the Flyers are going to be and the reasons/excuses they are bad?

Seriously what the hell is it with some of you? Not only do you want to ***** and moan about this sucky season but you want to project and ***** and moan about future sucky seasons. I'd love to play golf with some of you. One bad shot and the hole is over. One bad hole and the round is over. One bad round and the season is over.
Sorry, doesn't wash. I can handle the fact he doesn't have the horses but you have to use the horses you do have and he's not using them. If your 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th men of the bench aren't good enough to give minutes and still win, then you don't have a winning roster. You still use them. Is AG the smartest coach in the country where he leaves Timeouts on the floor just about every game in losing efforts? Is he the smartest coach in the country where he believes you're better off losing playing 5 good players almost 40 minutes a game rather than giving them some breathers?

I posted that I have hope for the future because he is really good at recruiting talent. And my hope is that his head scratching moves, or non-moves recently are a way for him to run off players he doesn't see helping him in the near future to get those recruits here faster. Because if he coaches like this every year, we're doomed.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Kid Flyer (02-17-2018), OSU Flyer (02-15-2018), WarriorPride (02-15-2018)