Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 06:33 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Sorry, doesn't wash. I can handle the fact he doesn't have the horses but you have to use the horses you do have and he's not using them. If your 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th men of the bench aren't good enough to give minutes and still win, then you don't have a winning roster. You still use them. Is AG the smartest coach in the country where he leaves Timeouts on the floor just about every game in losing efforts? Is he the smartest coach in the country where he believes you're better off losing playing 5 good players almost 40 minutes a game rather than giving them some breathers?

I posted that I have hope for the future because he is really good at recruiting talent. And my hope is that his head scratching moves, or non-moves recently are a way for him to run off players he doesn't see helping him in the near future to get those recruits here faster. Because if he coaches like this every year, we're doomed.
Did you go to the same debate school as my wife and UAC? You are changing the argument and missing my point.

You want to keep b!tching about the things you think AG is doing this year - go ahead. I have my complaints too. You want to b!tch about the excuses other posters are making this year - go ahead. I think some of them may be off base too. The problem I have is that you are b!tching about next season when the Flyers stink and the excuses posters are going to use then. Can't you wait until if and when that happens before you b!tch about it?